If you’re trying to get more greens in, I highly recommend trying these out! They are crunchy, nutritious and taste delicious! The best part of making these is that these are essentially a guilt free snack and can curb the chips cravings!The kale shrinks in the oven so I highly recommend a huge batch because I always kill a cookie tray worth’s of kale chips myself 🙂
-A cookie tray
-1 tsp of oil
-1/2 tsp of salt
-I head of Kale/ enough packaged kale to spread onto a cookie sheet in a single layer
- Preheat oven to 275 F degrees
- Place kale that has been roughly chopped onto a parchment lined cookie tray.
- Add salt and oil onto the kale and mix until it is well combined.
- Place the kale in the oven for 30 minutes, rotating the tray at the halfway mark.
- Take out the kale from the oven and let it cool.
- Once it cools, enjoy!
- Since the kale shrinks in the oven, make sure to not over season your kale. Once it shrinks, the flavor will be amplified. I just add the smallest amount of salt and I find that works the best. You can definitely add some chili powder, garlic powder or black pepper to make different flavored kale chips.